Masters Swimming is a year-round organized program for adults ages 18 and up and structured for individuals interested in fitness swimming. Whether you are a beginning swimmer, former competitive swimmer or tri-athlete, you will enjoy the benefits of working out in a fun and supportive environment. A coach is available to develop workouts and offer suggestions to improve the mechanics of your strokes and efficiency in the water.
Practice Days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Practice Time: 6 - 7:15 a.m.
For more information and to register, visit www.PatriotAquatics.com.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release patron names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.