Zumba Gold, Tai-Chi and Balance & Mobility classes are offered weekly Monday through Thursday. All classes are held in the Westmonte Recreation Center Multipurpose Room and are 40 minutes in length. Registration is required. Cost is $3 per class, per day. A 10-class package is also available for $20.
- Zumba Gold | 11 a.m. Monday - Thursday
Focus on balance, range of motion and coordination in a form that recreates original choreographed moves at a lower intensity.
- Tai-Chi | 10 a.m. on Mondays & Wednesdays
A series of slow, graceful movements accompanied by deep breathing that promote serenity and reduce stress.
- Balance & Mobility | 10 a.m. on Tuesdays & Thursdays
A low-impact workout designed to improve balance and coordination utilizing light strength exercises.
|May 3 - May 31||Monday, April 19|
|June 1 - August 31||Monday, May 24|
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will encourage and maintain safe social distance.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.