Annual and seasonal memberships for individuals and their immediate families are available for purchase. They include access to water fitness classes, lap swim and open swim. Once a membership has been purchased, online reservations are required to participate in all activities. Day-of activity and walk-up reservations are subject to availability. Members can reserve up to three sessions of each activity per week.
Reservation Start Dates:
- Session 2 | February 8 - March 14 | Registration Now Open
- Session 3 | March 15 - April 18 | Registration Starts March 8
- Session 4 | April 19 - May 23 | Registration Starts April 12
If openings are still available at 12 p.m. the Thursday prior to an upcoming week, reservation limitations will lift and passholders can make additional reservations. All reservations must be completed by 5 p.m. the day prior to each activity.
|Fall Pass||Fee (Beginning January 4)*|
|Family (Up to 5 Family Members)||$105|
|Individual (Age 18 & Up)||$55|
|Senior Couple (Age 50 & Up)||$45|
|Senior Individual (Age 50 & Up)||$35|
|Youth (Age 10 - 17)||$35|
*Non-members are charged a $5 per person per session/class fee. Children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Pool patrons should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
- The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.