Annual memberships for individuals and their immediate families are available for purchase. They include access to water fitness classes, lap swim and open swim. Once a membership has been purchased, online reservations are required to participate in all activities. Day-of activity or walk-up reservations are subject to availability. Register today!
Reservation Start Dates
- Session 8 | September 13 - October 17 | Registration Now Open
- Session 9 |October 18 - November 28 | Registration Opens October 11
|Family (Up to 5 Family Members)||$105|
|Individual (Age 18 & Up)||$55|
|Senior Couple (Age 50 & Up)||$45|
|Senior Individual (Age 50 & Up)||$35|
|Youth (Age 10 - 17)||$35|
*Non-members are charged a $5 per person per session/class fee. Children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Exceptions are made for exercise and swim lesson instructors while teaching.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release patron names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.