It’s time to roll and work on your bowling skills! Whether you are a consistent bowler or just want to drop in from time to time, join us for fun games and good times.
Practices are on Tuesdays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. starting January 11. Cost is $3 a game, per participant per week and includes shoes. Pre- registration is required and opens January 4.
Location: AMF Lanes | 280 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The Altamonte Springs Recreation Special Needs program, events and field trips are only for registered special needs participants.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent and proper hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.