Themed dances are held one Friday a month from 7 to 9 p.m. Prizes are awarded for dance and costume contest winners, as well as birthdays. Drinks and light snacks are provided. Cost is $3 per participant. Registration is required.
|January 21||New Year's Bash||January 10|
|February 11||Sweethearts Dance||January 31|
|March 18||Sham Rocks!||March 7|
|April 22||Superheroes||April 11|
|May 14||Abracadabra||May 9|
|July 22||Star Spangled Celebration||July 11|
|August 26||Western Hoedown||August 15|
|September 23||Carnival||September 12|
|October 28||Halloween||October 10|
|November 18||Decades Dance||November 7|
The Altamonte Springs Recreation Special Needs program, events and field trips are only for registered special needs participants.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent and proper hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.