Altamonte Baseball Academy Preseason Training
July 31, August 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18
5 to 6:40 p.m.
Ages 8-14, $125 per player, registration required
High School Program
7 to 9 p.m.
Ages 15-18, $180 per player, registration required
The Altamonte Baseball Academy is hosting a three-week preseason training program for ages 8-18 to help prepare players physically and mentally for the 2017 fall season. Each session is designed to provide proper conditioning and fundamental training techniques to help players achieve their physical best. They will include proper warm up, stretching, conditioning, position-specific instruction, pro-style repetitive drills, hitting mechanics, speed and agility training, base running, mental preparation and more. Players must bring their own bats, helmets, gloves and hats as well as any position-specific equipment (i.e., catcher’s gear, first baseman’s glove, etc.).
ABA Preseason Instructors:
• Ken Kelly, ABA Lead Instructor (Former Georgetown Head Coach)
• Chris Roberts (Former Stetson Pitching Coach)
• Darryl Knight (Minor League New York Mets Catcher)
• Mike McDaniel (Oak Ridge High School Head Coach)
• Dan Light (Tavares High School Head Coach)
• Paul Giambalvo (Lake Howell High School Pitching Coach)
• Joe Abramowitz (Olympia High School JV Head Coach)
• Brett Rhodes (Former College Player)
Eastmonte Park: 830 Magnolia Drive | Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
For More Camp Information:
Daniel Yarborough, League President | (407) 571-8806 | DYarborough@altamonte.org