Altamonte Baseball Academy Preseason Training
The ABA hosts a three-week preseason training program for ages 7 to18 in an effort to help prepare players physically and mentally prior to each spring and fall season. Sessions are designed to provide proper conditioning and fundamental training techniques to help players begin each season at their best. Sessions include proper warm up, stretching and conditioning, position-specific instruction, pro-style repetitive drills, hitting mechanics, speed and agility training, base running 101, mental preparation and much more. Like all ABA programs, instruction is matched to the participant’s skill level.
Players must bring their own bats, helmets, gloves and hats as well as any position-specific equipment (i.e., catcher’s gear, first baseman’s glove).
Cost is $150 for players ages 7 to 14 and $200 for players ages 15 to18. Spring season registration ends January 5. Fall season registration runs April 30 through July 27.
Spring Dates: January 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24 & 26
Fall Season Dates: July 30, August 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 & 17
Ages 7 -14 | 5 - 7 p.m.
Ages 15 - 18 | 7 - 9 p.m.
ABA Preseason Instructors:
- Ken Kelly, ABA Lead Instructor (Former Georgetown Head Coach)
- Chris Roberts (Former Stetson Pitching Coach)
- Todd Hankins (Minor League Cleveland Indians Infielder)
- Darryl Knight (Minor League New York Mets Catcher)
- Mason Davis (Minor League Miami Marlins Infielder)
- Tyler Warmoth (Minor League Angels Pitcher)
- Mitchell Jordan (Minor League Oakland Athletics Pitcher)
- Mike McDaniel (Apopka High School Head Coach)
- Dan Light (Tavares High School Head Coach)
- Paul Giambalvo (Lake Howell High School Pitching Coach)
- Joe Abramowitz (Former Olympia High School JV Head Coach)
- Brett Rhodes (Former College Player)
Eastmonte Park: 830 Magnolia Drive | Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
For More Camp Information:
Daniel Yarborough, League President | (407) 571-8806 | DYarborough@altamonte.org